Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sunshine!

After several weeks of horrible weather, it's finally nice out. The sun was shining and it was blue skies. Just lovely. It really made it easy to get out and go on a walk during lunch. I did about 45 minutes, estimating an earned 3 activity points (based on a low intensity level). And I felt good afterwards. I think it's helping me make it through the afternoon stretch at work.

My diet went well today, too.
Oatmeal + Protein Powder: 6pts
Banana: 0pts
Greek Yogurt: 2pts
Edamame: 3pts
Apple slices with yogurt and granola: 3pts
Ham Slices with tomatoes and salsa on a Tortilla: 3pts
Brussels Sprouts in Butter Sauce: 4pts
Frozen Dinner (I think it's meatloaf with mashed potatoes): 9pts


That totals nicely up to my allotted 30pts for the day. I'm not a big fan of the oatmeal, but it's easy and breakfast is the easiest meal of the day for it to be boring. I'm over the Edamame, but I've got one more serving for tomorrow. I'm out of Greek Yogurt, and I don't think I like it enough to get it again, though it will be a definite substitute for sour cream. 


I think I'm going to burn out on this food rather quickly. I can deal with frozen dinners, but sometimes they cause me to overeat. I'd like to cook, but I don't really feel like it during the week. My goal this weekend will be to make two or so recipes that will last for next week.


My weight was up from yesterday this morning. I was at 178.4. I'm sure that has to do with me eating most of my points after 10pm last night. We'll see how tomorrow goes. Still nervous about Thursdays "official" weigh-in. I always feel like a fraud when I go into my meetings. I haven't done well consistently since August, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be close to my starting weight. I have to keep telling myself that they have all been in my shoes and they aren't judging me.


Well, that's all for now. Sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment